Apple Carrot Oat Breakfast Cookies
The must-try cookie of the season! Fuel your family's busy mornings with our signature Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot cookies loaded with fresh grated apple, raisins and toasted walnuts. Full of flavour and quality nutrition!
- 1 350 g package Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot cookie mix prepared as per instructions on the pouch
- 1/4 cup fresh apple, grated (approx. half a small apple)
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp toasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the cookie mix as per instructions on the pouch.
- Fold in the grated apple, raisins and walnuts. Stir until well combined.
- Use a spoon or 1 oz cookie scoop to make small balls of dough. Arrange on the cookie sheet, and press each down slightly.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve with milk of your choice, a piece of fresh fruit and enjoy!
Make It Your Own: Swap in whatever dried fruits and nuts you may have on hand. Dried cranberries or cherries, as well as pecans or almonds also work great in this recipe!