Make it Vegan: Apple Cranberry
Try this recipe for a fun plant-based twist on our apple & cranberry mix!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Apple & Cranberry mix
- 1 tbsp (10g) chia seeds
- 3 tbsp (45ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30ml) non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60ml) melted margarine
- 1/4 cup (6ml) sweetened apple sauce
- Stir the chia seeds and water together in a small bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Pour all the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the chia 'egg', milk and vanilla. Stir, then add the melted margarine and applesauce.
- Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop batter with spoon or cookie scoop and make into a small ball. Press flat onto sheet with finger or fork.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack for 20 minutes.