Make it Vegan: Carrot Chocolate Chip
Try this recipe for a fun plant-based twist on our carrot & chocolate chip mix!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Carrot & Chocolate Chip mix
- 1 tbsp (7g) ground flax
- 3tbsp (45ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30ml) non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125ml) melted coconut oil
- Stir the flax and water together in a small bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Pour all the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the flaw 'egg', milk and vanilla. Stir, then add the melted coconut oil.
- Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop batter with spoon or cookie scoop and make into a small ball. Press flat onto sheet with finger or fork.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack for 20 minutes.