Skip to content
Try this recipe for a fun plant-based twist on our oat chocolate chip with carrot mix!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot mix
- 1 tbsp (7g) ground flax
- 3tbsp (45ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30ml) non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125ml) melted coconut oil
Stir the flax and water together in a small bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
Pour all the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the flaw 'egg', milk and vanilla. Stir, then add the melted coconut oil.
Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
Scoop batter with spoon or cookie scoop and make into a small ball. Press flat onto sheet with finger or fork.
Bake for 16-18 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.