Chunky Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake
Satisfy your sweet tooth and beat the heat with this show stopping dessert at your next family BBQ or potluck!
- 1 (350 g) Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 7 tbsp (105 ml) coconut oil or butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 pints (500 ml each) chocolate ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Optional (for garnish): coconut whipped cream, chocolate sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9" springform pan and line the base with parchment paper.
2. Pour the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the egg, oil or butter, water and vanilla. Mix with spoon or hand mixer until well blended.
3. Spread the batter into the pan, pressing down evenly and towards the edges.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the pan.
5. Once cooled, spread softened ice cream into an even layer.
6. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
7. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Slice and enjoy! Serves 10-12.