Take the fuss out of making cheesecake! Impress your guests in a snap with the help of your favourite Goodums oatmeal cookie mix!
- 1 (350g) bag Goodums™ oatmeal cookie mix of choice, prepared as per instructions on the box
1 pkg (227 g) cream cheese, softened
4 tbsp melted butter
1 large egg
1 cup powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 9" cake or springform pan and line the base with parchment paper.
- Prepare the cookie dough and spread evenly into the base of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and set aside to cool completely while you prepare the filling.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese.
- Add the butter, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift in the confectioner’s sugar and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour over the cooled cookie base and return to the over for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Top or serve with your favourite fruit and enjoy!
Check out Kristen’s IG (@happyparenthood) for more kid-approved recipes and hacks!