Frosted Gingerbread Cookies with Good Pantry!
It's baking season! Take the fuss out of holiday baking and add in all the flavour with this spin on our Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot mix and Good Pantry Maple Buttercream!
- 1 350 g package Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 7 tbsp neutral-tasting oil (try avocado!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 container Good Pantry Maple Buttercream
- Prepare the cookie mix as per instructions on the pouch, adding the cinnamon and molasses with the rest of the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Shape the cookie dough into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a non-stick baking sheet.
- Roll out the cookie dough onto a lightly floured surface, approx. 1/4" thick.
- Use a gingerbread (or any other shape!) cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
- Arrange the dough shapes onto the baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Fit a piping (or Ziploc) bag with a small round icing tip. Fill with Good Pantry Maple Buttercream.
- Frost, decorate and enjoy!
Make It Your Own: Discover all three flavours of Good Pantry 100% real butter buttercream frostings - Maple, Vanilla and Chocolate!