How to Make: the Original Goodums Cookie
Follow this recipe with any flavour of the Goodums™ Oatmeal Cookie Mix collection to create wholesome cookies, just like homemade! In just 20 minutes and 5 simple steps.
(Example shown: Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry)
Each bake mix makes 15-18 cookies
You will need 1 egg + 1 tsp vanilla extract + 1/2 cup melted butter + 1tbsp milk
OR you can choose alternatives such as coconut oil, almond milk or coconut milk, and a chia egg.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Pour dry cookie mix into a large bowl. Add beaten egg, vanilla and milk. Stir, then add melted butter or oil.
- Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop batter with spoon or cookie scoop and make into a small ball.
- Press flat onto sheet with finger or fork.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack for 15 minutes.