Banana and canned pumpkin makes our Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot Cookie Mix extra soft. When filled with chocolate frosting, they’re irresistible!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot mix
- ¼ cup banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Vegan chocolate frosting of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Pour all the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the banana, milk, vanilla, oil, pumpkin, and syrup.
- Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop the batter with a spoon or cookie scoop and form small balls. Press them flat onto the sheet with your fingers or the back of a fork.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on a cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Once the cookies have cooled, spread a thin layer of your favourite chocolate frosting on the base of each cookie. Sandwich pairs of cookies together by lightly pressing them together.
- Serve with a glass of your favorite non-dairy alternative and enjoy!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device