Mini Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simplify your Spring/ Easter celebrations with our Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot mix. Iconic mini chocolate eggs and mashed banana help to add a tasty and colourful, festive twist!
- 1 350 g package Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup neutral-tasting oil (try avocado!)
- 3 tbsp mashed banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup candy-coated mini chocolate 'eggs'
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a non-stick baking sheet.
- Prepare the cookie mix as per instructions on the pouch, adding the mashed banana with the rest of the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in the candy-coated chocolate eggs.
- With a spoon or cookie scoop, distribute balls of dough onto the baking sheet, evenly spaced apart (approx. 1").
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden around the edges. Let cool, serve and enjoy!
Make It Your Own: Use leftovers or what you have on hand - applesauce can be used in place of mashed banana!