Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Our cookies are ready for summer with this seasonal pairing! Cool off and refresh with a fresh batch of Goodums and your favourite ice cream!
- 1 (350 g) Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry Cookie Mix or Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 7 tbsp (105 ml) coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (65 g) fresh raspberries
- 1 pint (500 ml) ice cream or frozen yogurt of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Pour the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the egg, oil or butter, water and vanilla. Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until blended.
3. Gently fold in the raspberries.
4. Scoop the batter with a spoon or cookie scoop to form 16 dough balls. Press them flat onto the sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
6. Once cooled completely, spread a layer of ice cream onto the base of 8 cookies. Sandwich together with the remaining cookies, pressing them together gently.
7. Keep frozen until ready to serve, and enjoy! Serves 8.