Raspberry Chocolate Cake
Serving a crowd? This chocolate cake is a sure show stopper. Top it off with fresh fruit and a dusting of powdered sugar, and you're all set!
- 1 can coconut whipping cream
- 2/3 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-350 g package Goodums Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry mix
- Preheat the oven at 350F (180C). Line the cake or spring-foam pan with a circle of parchment paper on the base.
- Butter and flour the sides of the cake pan and shake out the excess.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut cream, seed butter, and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 - 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool. Transfer to a serving platter, serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Eat for Life by Marsha. About Marsha: Eat For Life By Marsha Inc. makes it easy to nourish your body. We create recipes and provide access to a wide range of gluten-free, dairy-free, and nutritious food products from Canadian and national suppliers. We deliver pantry items, magazines, cookbooks, and booklets to your home or work. Learn more at www.eatforlifebymarsha.com