Raspberry Chocolate Mug Cake
Craving a quick chocolate fix? Look no further! This mug cake comes together in just a handful of minutes thanks to a few simple ingredients and a microwave!
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/4 cup can coconut whipping cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Goodums Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry mix
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, seed butter and coconut cream until creamy.
- Add the cookie mix and whisk until combined. Pour into a mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, until cooked through.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes, then add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Eat for Life by Marsha. About Marsha: Eat For Life By Marsha Inc. makes it easy to nourish your body. We create recipes and provide access to a wide range of gluten-free, dairy-free, and nutritious food products from Canadian and national suppliers. We deliver pantry items, magazines, cookbooks, and booklets to your home or work. Learn more at www.eatforlifebymarsha.com