Skip to content
This Valentine’s Day, spread love with cookies! Use the Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry mix to bake hearts on a stick. Kid-friendly and wholesome!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry mix, prepared as per instructions on the box
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 15 6" long cookie sticks (or wooden skewers)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup pink candy melts, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the cookie mix. Roll it out onto a light floured surface, approx 1/4" thick.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out heart-shaped pieces of cookie dough.
- Place the hearts onto the baking sheet, leaving 2" between each of them.
- Insert a stick (or skewer) into each heart, ensuring that it won't interfere with the spreading of any of the other cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cookies appear baked around the edges.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Once the cookies have cooled completed, lightly drizzle them with both the melted white chocolate and pink candy melts.
- Pair with a glass of milk and fresh fruit for a balanced, festive snack!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.