Our award-winning Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry Cookie Mix helps to make these cheesecake bars better-for-you and very easy to prepare.
1 (385g) box Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry mix, prepared as per instructions on the box
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease an 8" square pan and line the base with parchment paper.
- Evenly press the prepared cookie dough mix into the base of the pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let the cookie base cool for about an hour before preparing the cheesecake topping.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the Greek yogurt, egg whites and flour, and continue to beat until everything is well combined and fluffy.
- Evenly spread the filling over top the cookie base and place the pan back into the oven to bake for about 35 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake topping appears to be set.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before refrigerating it for at least 3 hours prior to serving. Cut into squares of your desirable size.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device