Raspberry Double Chocolate Mix - Made Vegan
Try this recipe for a fun plant-based twist on our raspberry double chocolate mix!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Raspberry Double Chocolate mix
- 3 tbsp (45g) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15ml) non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125ml) melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Pour all the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the peanut butter, milk and vanilla. Stir, then add the melted coconut oil.
- Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop batter with spoon or cookie scoop and make into a small ball. Press flat onto sheet with finger or fork.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes or cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack for 20 minutes.