Raspberry Mocha Oat Cookies
Chewy, chocolate-y and boosted with coffee! This recipe is for the adults. Thanks to our friends at Sparkplug Coffee, these cookies offer a bold flavour combination that is sure to awaken your taste buds.
- 1 350 g package Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 7 tbsp neutral-tasting oil (try avocado!)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tsp Sparkplug Deuce Coupe Medium-Dark Roast All-American Blend coffee grounds, finely ground
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a non-stick baking sheet.
- Prepare the cookie mix as per instructions on the pouch. Stir in the coffee grounds until well combined.
- Use a 1/2 oz cookie scoop or a tablespoon to scoop out balls of cookie dough. Place the balls onto the baking sheet, leaving 2" between each of them. Do not press down to flatten.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Serve with a fresh cup of coffee (or choice of milk!), fresh fruit and enjoy.
Make It Your Own: Try them vegan by substituting a flax or chia egg!