Soft n’ Chewy Maple Apple Cranberry Cookies
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Apple & Cranberry mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Pour all the cookie mix into a large bowl. Add the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, olive oil and applesauce.
- Mix well with spoon or hand mixer until the batter is well blended.
- Scoop the batter with a spoon or cookie scoop and form small balls. Press them flat onto the sheet with a finger or the back of a fork.
- Bake for 19 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on a cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack for 20 minutes.