Boost the nutrition and elevate the flavour of our award-winning Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot Cookie Mix by adding tahini and some chewy chopped dates!
- 1 (385g) box Goodums™ Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot mix
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the mix into a large mixing bowl and add in all of the wet ingredients.
- Mix until well combined and a cookie dough forms.
- Add the dates. Fold to combine.
- Use a 1 oz cookie scoop or large spoon to scoop out even portions of dough.
- Arrange on to the baking sheet, approx. 2" apart. Gently pat down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cookies appear baked around the edges.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Pair with a glass of milk and fresh fruit for a balanced snack,