Thick & Chewy Maple Carrot Oat Cookies
Give your carrot oat cookies a boost of natural sweetness with pure, Canadian maple syrup! Our cookie mixes are prepared with less sugar in mind, giving our healthy bakers at home the opportunity to customize as they like with unique flavours like maple! To keep these cookies chewy, we recommend not pressing down to flatten before baking. Enjoy!
1 - 350 g Goodums Oat Chocolate Chip with Carrot cookie mix
1 large egg
7 tbsp neutral-tasting oil of choice
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the cookie mix as per instructions on the pack, adding in the maple syrup
- Scoop the cookie dough, approximately 1 tbsp at a time, and roll into balls.
- Place on the baking sheet, approximately 1" apart. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before transferring to a serving dish. Enjoy!