Valentine’s Double Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
A chocolate lover’s delight!! Treat your valentine, friends or family to this delicious recipe. Made with Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry mix and Good Pantry Chocolate Buttercream. Kid-friendly and wholesome!
- 1 350 g package Goodums™ Double Chocolate Oat with Raspberry cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 7 tbsp neutral-tasting oil (try avocado!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 container Good Pantry Chocolate Buttercream
Other materials: heart-shaped cookie cutter, piping bag and fitted tip.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a non-stick baking sheet.
- Prepare the cookie mix as per instructions on the pouch.
- Roll out the cookie dough onto a light floured surface, approx 1/4" thick.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out heart-shaped pieces of cookie dough. Place the hearts onto the baking sheet, leaving 2" between each of them.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Fit a piping (or Ziploc) bag with a small round icing tip. Fill with Good Pantry Chocolate Buttercream.
- Pipe the frosting onto the base of one cookie, and then press together gently with another to sandwich. Serve with choice of milk, fresh fruit and enjoy!
Make It Your Own: Discover all three flavours of Good Pantry 100% real butter buttercream frostings - Maple, Vanilla and Chocolate!