Mix & Bake in 20 minutes
(Example shown: Raspberry Double Chocolate Cookies)
You will need 1 egg + 1 tsp vanilla extract + 1/2 cup melted butter + 1tbsp milk
OR you can choose alternatives such as coconut oil, almond milk or coconut milk, and a chia egg.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
Pour dry cookie mix into a large bowl.
2. Add beaten egg, vanilla and milk. Stir, then add melted butter or oil.
3. Mix well with spoon or hand mixer
until the batter is well blended.
4. Scoop batter with spoon or cookie scoop
and make into a small ball.
5. Press flat onto sheet with finger or fork.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet,
then transfer to a wire rack for 15 minutes.
Enjoy! Each bake mix makes 15-18 cookies.